We wish to work closely with our suppliers about product and market developments to the advantage of the entire value chain. We make heavy demands and have high expectations to quality in relation to price, efficient cooperation and distribution of work, electronic trading and information exchange and common objectives.
More specifically, we expect our suppliers to:
- Comply with applicable laws, rules and international conventions as well as Lemvigh-Müller's "Supplier Code of Conduct"
- Be reliable and loyal to the agreements we make
- Constantly improve the quality and efficiency of their services
- Be creative, dedicated, innovative and competitive
- Be well-run companies with a solid operational basis
- Ensure delivery on time with the correct volumes and the right quality
- Be fully prepared to submit product documentation in the form of updated pictures, product descriptions and attributes
In return, we can offer access to a large and attractive customer base, a motivated and competent sales and service organisation, a highly effective logistics concept and one of Denmark's most used e-business platforms.
At least once a year, Lemvigh-Müller will conduct negotiations with existing and new suppliers. The selection of suppliers is based on various criteria such as price, quality, reliability of delivery, market potential, digital information exchange and the commitment to acting when it comes to common developments etc.
If you are interested in becoming a supplier to Lemvigh-Müller and believe your company can fulfil our requirements and expectations for good cooperation, please contact our purchasing/marketing department or complete this form.